NAILS, NAILS, NAILS............



Good evening everyone!!

Just thinking of some new posts and I thought I would share with you what I do for a living and that happens to be nails. I'm a fully qualified nail technician and a trainee makeup artist. I'm starting my theatrical and media hair and makeup course in September and I am SOOOOO friggin excited!! Can't wait to get my hands dirty ;). Any hows I'm not fortunate enough to get to do nails as a full time thing at the minute so I also work in a cafe which pays the bills :). I'm hoping to get fully qualified in makeup and open my own business one day...but in the mean time I'm blogging to keep myself in tune with the industry and current affairs in beauty, makeup and nails. So I thought this would be a good time to do a little humble showcase of some of the nails I've done :).


Here I have used BarryM in "Rose Quarts". This shade is VERY similar to the very sold out Katy Perry polish "teenage dream "....just saying ;).  

Although its raining these shades are great for summer right now! never mind the weather ;). On my toes is opi "elephantastic pink" and fingers is China Glaze " Keep Calm, paint on ", which is great for the on trend pale green nails for this summer trend!!! 



On these nails is ECO soak off gel in the shade " Red Cherry". It happens to be more like a deep pink than a cherry red BUT I still like it a lot and got lots of compliments wearing this shade :). 

Some ruby glitter red  nails for one of my lovely clients :D. The shade is " Good Gossip " by Harmony Gelish. 

This is China Glaze "Trapeze"  nail polish and I LOVE this polish, it's so different!!

Sometimes I have to keep them neutral so this is what I usually go for in those times. 

This is a set I did for a teenage formal and she absolutely loved them!! 

This is my all time favourite way to have my nails!! Just love blood red, vintage shades!! And my art deco ring x


 Well that's just some pictures of the way I've had my nails the past few months. If you would like to see more pictures and updates on my nails then please subscribe and/or leave a comment and let me know and I'll see what I can do :D.

P.S I have more updates of my nails on my instagram page if you want to check it out for more regular pictures :D http://instagram.com/embur21

Thanks or reading

Embur xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Green Soap Company

March Favourites

Welcome 2018