Emma B :Belfast Beauty and Life Blogging

Saturday, 15 June 2013

Look what I just got!!! Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips




I just got these in the post today!! It's my first time ever buying and trying these things so I will have a play and let you all know what these wee beauties are like!!


Left to Right :- 210 Frock Star, Hot Wired, Ghoulie Girl.
I got the glitter strips because I thought these would be excellent for the accent nail look! And I got Hot Wired and Ghoulie Girl for Halloween ;)....cant wait to try these!!!!

Thanks for Reading

Embur xx


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8300407/?claim=875wwdf6akr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a> 

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how cute are the little ghosts!! Halloween will be here before we know it...I can't wait, it's my favorite holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know i just love halloween! Cant wait to have some spooky nails this year ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the last ones look SO COOL!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Kia the last one is my favourite!! Keeping it for October :)...Thanks for checking my blog!!

      xx

      Delete
  4. Hi, I am a new follower :) I have always wanted to try these nail stickers but I just haven't found a tame enough print that I like.

    Id love it if you checked out my blog and followed back so we can stay connected :)

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for checking my blog out!! Ill happily check yours and show my support ;)!! I still haven't got round to trying these yet as I've got gel polish on my nails at the mo but I'm hopefully going to get a post up about them when I do!! :D

      Thanks for reading!

      xx

      Delete
  5. I always wonder about these, cant wait to see what you think of em! :)
    http://jasminebloombeauty.com

    ReplyDelete